Co-enzyme Q-10 is a natural substance produced by the body, belonging to a family of compounds called quinones. Co-enzyme Q-10 is found in all living creatures with high concentrations in the mitochondria of the cell and especially the heart muscle cells. It is also concentrated in many foods, including nuts and oils.
– Blood pressure stabilization
– Heart disorders and disease
– Circulatory problems
– Poor energy levels
– Gum disease
– Increased amounts needed when on Statins
How it works and what it benefits:
– It can be a powerful anti-oxidant
– It is a catalyst for metabolism and can speed up vital metabolic processes
– May promote healthy gums and protect against periodontal disease, poor circulation as found in conditions like diabetic mellitus
– It may also protects nerves and slows Alzheimer’s down
– Assists in providing energy for digestion and can help heal wounds, maintains healthy muscles and many other bodily functions
– Found in all cells but especially in those of the heart tissue. This then improves circulation and strengthening heart muscle
– Can improve stamina in illnesses that have severely compromised the immune system
1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by your health professional.
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this supplement.
All Sally T. Products which are nutritional are non-returnable.
Capsules are Kosher and Halal.
|Active Ingredient||mg/capsule or tablet|